What is it?
Kefir Updater is a homebrew for Nintendo switch, which can update Kefir or add linked Nintendo account by one-click!
Kefir Updater can be used for add linked Nintendo account to a banned console. Yes, works on banned consoles!!!
The program needs internet connection to works. It doesn’t connect to Nintendo servers at all but it connects to the developer’s FTP server to fetch the required files to replace the switch profiles.
When you have WiFi connection active, make sure to disable automatic system updates on [System Settings Options] or use 90DNS to avoid accidentally updating the console.
REMEMBER: Before link the account, backup all saved files using tool like Checkpoint. During the process, all previous account data, including game saves, are wiped.
Why I need linked account?
Because some game/game-updates need a Nintendo linked account to to works!
(E.g: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)
Instruction for automatic update
1. Download KefirUpdater.nro
2. Put it into sdmc://switch/kefirupdater
3. Run Kefir Updater from hbmenu
4. Press Check updates in menu
5. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
Instruction for add linked account
1. Run Kefir Updater from hbmenu
2. Click “Add linked Account”
3. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
*If you are using Atmosphere: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fswitch.customfw.xyz%2Flink-account
After update you need reboot from
Kefir Updater menu or manually
- [Added] Now you can add linked account by one-click
- [Updated] General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.